7.29.2013

Shellac Blackpool

 
 
Shellac is my favourite beauty treatment OTM!
 
I love how super shiny it looks on my nails, how it feels so smooth, and how it lasts for two weeks!
I never keep Shellac on for longer than 4days because I get bored of the same colour on my nails.
So today I decided to do something different with my Shellac rather than having a plain colour.
To start off I applied CND Shellac base coat and cured that under my UV lamp for 2minutes. 
Secondly I applied one coat of Shellac Blackpool to the tip of my nail and using the Inhibition remover and my NSI Gel brush I created a smooth smile line, then cured it for 2minutes.
I then repeated the second step to create a dark background for my hexagonal shaped sequins.
I then dabbed some sequins  onto the black tips. If there were any sequins hanging over the black I used my gel brush to push them back into place. To finish off I applied one coat of top coat and cured for 2minutes, followed by wiping over all my nails with the inhibition remover.
And Voila! Black Sparkly French Tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment