7.04.2013

Nude Sparkle Chevron Nails

 
Sparkles..Oooo!
When it comes to anything sparkly or glittery I'm like a moth drawn to a flame.
 
I wanted to do a chevron mani but couldn't decided how I wanted them, I've seen plenty of bright shades for the chevron pattern but not many nude, I also wanted them sparkly.
So in the end I chose O.P.I - Up Front & Personal as my base. I thought the colour is kind of like champagne so kept it on the nude colour theme and chose Orly - Prince Charming and Color Club - Nomadic in Nude.
I used striping tape to separate the chevrons and applied each colour a line at a time, it did take some time doing and I know its not perfect but I just love all the colours together. Slightly disappointing that my nude colour hasn't shown much on the picture. Ahh well I still love my mani for today!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment