6.28.2013

Heart & Swirls

I wanted to do a cute mani today; I fancied baby pink on my nails, that's a cute colour right?
 
So I thought what colour goes great with baby pink that stands out, and it had to be black, I think the contrast works awesomely.
 
Doodling used to be my thing during classes in school or college - im easily distracted, tut tut!
All I ever seemed to do was doodle my name with swirls and hearts, and obviously who I fancied at the time, but nothing much has changed since school except its now moved on from my notebook to my nails.
 
I cant seem to help my self, nail art is just so addictive and also a challenge at times. I like to think I have a lot of patience doing my nails but there are times when I loose my cool when I mess up a nail I've been doing and have to start over again. Its just so frustrating!
 
Anyway I'll stop rambling now and get to the good stuff; the nail art picture.






I used black glitter for my accent nail on the heart, and I know its not perfect but a few little shaky lines here and there, who's going to notice unless they look up close?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment