7.14.2013

Wedding Party

Wow, what a weekend!
 
I was invited to a friends wedding party and had never been to one as an adult. Its such a special occasion for everyone involved!
 
The place looked beautiful, and so did the bride.
The decorations around the room were fantastic, the chairs had baby pink ribbons on their backs, the tables had a round mirror in the centre with a large glass bowl filled with water placed in the middle. There were light pink crystals scattered inside and out of the bowl and there was also a flower and floating candles inside the glass bowls. Everything tied in together well and was obviously well thought out.
I wish I had a picture of the cake and sweet cart because the groom's father made both, such a talented man! I will try and get hold of a picture.
 
So, with me having not been to a wedding party before I wasn't quite sure on what to wear. I obviously didn't want to wear white so went for black instead. I found a chiffon dress on ASOS which has a gorgeous sweetheart neckline and a dipped hem, I paired it with some black wedges and a waist belt.
I will have to put a picture on here somewhere when I can find one - I didn't take one myself.
So anyway with the outfit found I thought what can I do with my nails.
I wanted something simple and didn't want anything too bold and what always looks nice and doesn't clash... it had to be a French manicure. But to mix it up a bit I did an ombre French Mani.

Here's a picture I took of them
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's time to catch up on some sleep from this busy weekend
 

No comments:

Post a Comment