8.02.2013

Pink Caviar Manicure

This is the first time I have ever tried using caviar.
I actually really like the effect it gives the nails, but cant imagine it would last very long as a nail treatment. I would assume that the little balls would come away from the nail after a day or two.
 
I used MUA - Bright Pink for my main 8 nails
And I bought some caviar nail balls from EBay
Under the caviar balls I applied MUA - Lush Lilac
 
I know that this type of manicure has been used a lot previously, but I personally wanted to try it out on my own nails.

It's super easy to do:
  1. Base coat all 10 nails. By the time you have finished polishing your 10th nail you will be able to start back on the 1st.
  2. Polish one coat of MUA - Bright Pink over all 8 nails. Personally I like to start on my right hand first, I think it's just a habit I got in to and cant seem to break. Don't forget to leave your ring finger bare for a minute.
  3. Apply one coat of MUA - Lush Lilac on your two accent nails
  4. Now you can start with your second coat of polish over all 8 nails again.
  5. Next you need to polish your two accent nails again I'd do these separately just in case the polish dries before you have time to do the second nail.
  6. After you have polished one accent nail, dip your nail in the caviar pot . Using a nail art brush, move any little balls that have strayed and are in your cuticle area. Repeat on your other accent nail.
  7. Last of all you want to clean up any messy polish that's on your skin or around your cuticle with your nail art brush dipped in acetone. Don't forget to apply a top coat to all your pink nails - the caviar nails don't need it


TA-DA!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment