8.05.2013

Blue Tie-dye

 
Another tie-dye manicure
I'm not one for having a plain colour on my nails often, unless its a colour I really adore!
Mixing colours up on my nails seems to be my thing at the moment, and what better way to have lots of colours than to merge them into a tie dye effect.
Perfect!
Here's what I used and how I did them:
 

 
First I applied two coats of Saffron's white polish to my nails and waited 15minutes for it to dry.
If you don't have this drying time you will pull off the white polish on the next step.
After the white is dry apply blobs of your three different coloured polishes over one nail at a time. In my case I used NYC - Blue Sky, MUA - Bold Blue & Jessica - King Tut's Gem.


Then grab a piece of your pre-cut up plastic wallet sheets and place over the blobs of polish and press on lightly.
Don't leave this on for too long, just a second or two so your tie-dye pattern is formed


What a mess!
Time to clean all that polish off. Using your acetone and nail art brush, clean up the remaining polish on your skin.
 
Voila!



I love them
They're like a blue summers sky!
 
Now you've seen how simple this manicure is to create why don't you give it a go yourself with your own favourite colours or try giving it a go with the colours I've used

No comments:

Post a Comment