8.16.2013

Watch Inspired Mani

 
I was scrolling through my Instagram a few weeks ago and stumbled across a picture posted by lenailsdream. The picture was of 3 striped watches which caught my attention immediately, one sand, black and a mint green one.
So as you do I decided to create some nail art to match the watch.
(I swear I'm not normal when it comes to nail art)
I was going to do all three colours but chose the sand watch instead.
The watches are from imsmistyle.com you should definitely take a look at the website when you have time. There's some beautiful pieces of jewellery on there.
 
 
To create this manicure I used Color Club - Nomadic in nude as my base colour
I then used white nail tape which I purchased from EBay
To finish the nails off I applied two coats of NYC - Top coat
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment