8.17.2013

100% Random

This manicure is completely random, I had no idea my nail art for today would turn out like this.
Have you ever made/done something completely random with no intention of using it afterwards?
Well this is one of those things!
I was messing about with some designs for nail art today and the one I was currently doing before I produced this I decided wasn't going the way I wanted so I was just about to remove it from my nails when I just scribbled over my nails with a dotting tool covered in black polish and this is the outcome!
I don't think I could ever create the exact same nail art again though.
I'm actually impressed with how it looks though, I guess sometimes the things you try less with look better.
I used Collection 2000 - Wham as my base colour
O.P.I - Lady in black
NYC - Top coat
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment