6.12.2013

Xtreme Lashes

 
 I thought you might like to see some Xtreme Eyelash Extensions I have done for a customer in work!  
 


The ultimate answer for longer, thicker, natural-looking eyelashes!
 

Before
My client was on a time limit so I did not have time to apply a full set of eyelash extensions. As you can see on the images the inner corner of the eye is quite sparse.


After
Xtreme Lashes can take anywhere from 90 to 150 minutes to apply a full set.
Shocking, I know! However it is an intense treatment to accomplish; one natural individual eyelash is separated by tweezers with my left hand, next I use my right hand to pick up a lash extension, dunk it in the adhesive then apply it to the natural eyelash I previously separated from the others, this is then done 160 or more times to fill up the eyes! 
It is time consuming but most clients sleep whilst having them done and its time well-spent to see my clients smile at the end of the treatment.
Everyone has a varied natural lash growth cycle, some have more shedding than others. 
Commonly eyelashes come and go every 60-90 days, the older lash will flutter out whilst a new eyelash has been growing in to replace the old so you wont even notice when the old eyelash falls out. 
When this happens the extension that has been bonded to the natural eyelash will fall out together.




Before

Eyelash infilling is recommend every 2-3weeks to replace the lashes that have shed. After the 2-3weeks there will still be plenty of eyelash extensions, so there is no need to worry!


These lashes are legendary! 
I would most definitely recommend them to anyone who is unhappy with their own or in need of a little length and volume.
Although be prepared to spend though as they don't come cheap.
 

After

 
There are salons all over the UK which provide this treatment and every salon will have a different price.
The first full set can be anywhere from £70 - £100!


 

Please do not try doing these at home! The company will not sell their products (especially not the adhesive) to anyone who does not have a certificate; I would recommend going to a trained Xtreme Lash Professional.






After
There have been recent concerns from medical experts about "eyelash extensions being dangerous, causing infection and allergic reactions."
Doctors consulted in the report are saying that
"many adhesives used by beauty salons contain formaldehyde, which some people are allergic to." 
But formaldehyde is not an added ingredient in any Xtreme lash adhesive. I feel safe and happy using their products in view of the founder Jo Mousselli, who being a registered nurse is dedicated to the health and safety of clients.

 

I have heard plenty about other eyelash extensions companies such as Hollywood Lashes,
Lash Perfect and Nouveau Lashes.

I have personally used Hollywood Lashes products and found the extensions didn't last as long as Xtreme Lashes do, there were still extensions on the eyes but not as many as I would get with Xtreme.
 I would recommend anyone who would like to train as a semi-permanent eyelash extension stylist to visit the Xtreme Lashes website and give them a go! 
Xtreme Lashes even have a blog!





"The password is a flicker of an eyelash"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment