6.22.2013

Bronze Fan Brush

Who said the fan brush is useless?
I used to think there was no real function for a fan brush but here it is doing some nail art.
I love this mani, its so simple yet so effective. The shimmer of the bronze on the nude background is gorgeous!
This mani literally took me 15minutes; if you don't count taking the pictures.
 
 
  1. Apply 2 coats of Color Club - Nomadic in Nude - wait 10minutes for it to dry
  2. Place a blob of O.P.I - Brisbane Bronze onto a plastic pallet
  3.   Drag fan brush through, dab excess off on a clear side of the plastic pallet
  4.  Stroke over one half of your nail and then the other.
As you can imagine its very tedious so I gave up that method and applied polish straight from the bottle onto my fan brush..it worked out so much quicker and easier!
 
 


So to apply the bronze over the nude apply the colour to your chosen fan brush (don't apply too much if you want it fine or you'll end up with a nail like my index finger)
You can decided on whether you would like the lines thicker or finer by how much polish you apply to your brush.
Next stroke the fan brush from one side of your nail into the middle and then quickly before the polish dries, from the opposite side and into the middle again
Repeat this over all 10 nails and Voila! Perfectly bronzed nails!



























This mani reminds me of an Okapi I saw in Chester Zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment