10.18.2013

Splotchy Accent Nail


Hmm...it looks like I have an addiction with these MUA polishes
At least I'm keeping to my word and uploading more images of the colours I have. I will do some swatches of them as well instead of just nail art.
 
For this manicure I have used
Bright Coral (Main Colour)
Natural Days (Accent Base)
NYC Topcoat


I applied two coats of Bright Coral over all of my nails accept my ring finger which I put two layers of Natural Days on.
I let my nails dry for 5 minutes whilst carefully having a cup of herbal tea...trying to be healthy sucks!
Using my different sized dotting tools I used Lush Lilac, Bright Coral and Frozen Yoghurt and applied different sized blobs all over my accent nails.
I had to wait a further 5minutes for the blobs to dry until I put on my topcoat.
Finished result equals cute shiny splotchy nails =)

No comments:

Post a Comment