10.28.2013

Pearl Manicure

I'm not usually into these bright reds or pinks but I really like this colour.
This is one of the new MUA nail polishes, its called Bright Coral and its only £1!
My first thought when I applied it was that its not really coral, I think its more red than anything.
So as usual I was procrastinating and started doing this mani
I applied two coats of MUA - Bright Coral on all nails and before it could dry I started plonking on these little white pearl looking caviar balls to my ring finger, then I made the mistake of thinking
"I'll just stick a topcoat on now...what's the worst that can happen?"
Don't make the mistake I did by being impatient, let the polish dry off for at least 5minutes before you put the topcoat on otherwise your going to have a problem of trying to put all the little pearls back into their places.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment